The Whitsundays :: Adventure Sailing Trips From Tribal Travel
What's it like on the Whitsunday Islands?
The Whitsunday Islands are one of the most desirable holiday destinations in the world. Hundreds of boats depart Airlie Beach daily to explore this incredible tropical paradise, with plenty to offer the budget traveller.
Fun, partying, and good times are all on the agenda in Airlie Beach. Hostels cater for those who want to party, and those who want to party ... hard. There’s also a handful of quieter options for those in search of peace, or themselves. So whether you're looking for cheap and fun, or after some privacy, let us offer you some suggestions on where to stay.
Pick your boat with care. Are you after action and adventure? Or does chilling-out at sundown fit your idea of a perfect trip? Sail and motor boats offer an endless variety of activities including free introductory dives, dive courses, night dives, hot tubs, sleeping on deck, sail the boat, or party party party. With trips ranging from between one to three days, all boats provide meals, snorkel equipment and a fun, trained crew.
Make the most of your once in a lifetime Whitsunday experience, and let Tribal Travel help you choose the right boat for you. Email us with you hopes, dreams and expectations.
Tribal Travel :: Hot Adventure Tour Deals for the Whitsundays
Here is just a small selection of Tribal Travel's most popular backpacker tours and travel packages in the Whitsundays. Remember that we are able to adapt any package to ensure that it suits your requirements.
- Sail and Party Whitsunday Special Package. Includes: 2 day 2 night lively live aboard Whitsunday sailing trip (with fabulous meals, experienced crew, linen, reef taxes, snorkel equipment hire, BYO alcohol and fun, fun, fun) + 2 nights hostel accommodation in Airlie Beach = $370 (AUD). Add an awesome skydive over the 74 islands of the Whitsundays from just $269 (AUD).
- The Day Of Your Life. Explore the islands on a luxury motor boat. Day trip includes: courtesy transfers + experienced crew + 2 hours on the famous Whitehaven Beach with delicious buffet picnic + 2 hours snorkelling with tuition + reef taxes + afternoon tea and biscuits = $130 (AUD).
- 3 day 3 night Whitsunday and Outer Great Barrier Reef Luxury Sailing Trip. Includes: accommodation aboard mega yacht + linen + hot showers + experienced crew + superb freshly prepared meals + snorkel equipment hire and tuition + reef taxes + optional extra diving on the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef + licensed on-board bar + 2 nights hostel accommodation on Airlie Beach = $674 (AUD). Add a Learn To Dive or Advanced dive course for just $199 (AUD). (Dive medical extra).
If you'd like more information about these Tribal Travel packages, or if you'd like us to build you a personalised travel package, just send us an email. Remember that the Tribal Travel travel planning service is totally free and you are under no obligation to buy from us. We also pride ourselves on beating any other genuine travel quotes that you may have received.
Tribal Travel :: The Whitsundays: Did you know ...
- The Whitsundays comprise of 74 sun-drenched tropical islands. Literally paradise!
- It is possible to take a boat from Airlie Beach to explore both the Whitsundays and the Outer Great Barrier Reef. What are you waiting for?
- The 99% quartz aspect of the sand around the Whitsunday tropical islands, makes it quite literally squeaky.
- The stunning Whitehaven Beach, on the largest of the Whitsundays Islands, is classed as one of the top five beaches in the world.
- With good reason, 70% of the Whitsundays Islands are classified as National Park.